Tuesday, January 25, 2011


I made these cute little Valentines for my kids. I am going to fill them with goodies and hang them on their door on Valentine's Day. Aren't they cute. I used the new Petal Cone Die 121810. I am really loving this die. I also used the retired Sending Love DSP. You can get this on my website under CLEARANCE RACK at a smoking good deal. I also used the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch to make the flower. Just punch it out, spritz it with a little water and wad it up then flatten it out a little and there you have it.

I so love these little empty clear stamp cases that I have altered and put a mini legal pad in. I made one for each of my kids. I didn't show my boy's because they helped make theirs and have not let go of them since. These are great for your bag or purse so your paper pad doesn't get all trashed.
Clear-Mount Stamp Cases 119105 for only $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment