Friday, February 25, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION scrapbook class

Is this not absolutely ADORABLE. I so love this little page that I cased from the 2010-2011 Idea book and catalog. I have been wanting to make this page ever since I first saw it. So here is the deal: I will be having a class on Tuesday March 8th at 9:00 am and Wednesday March 16th at 6:30. You can make this page for FREE with a $50 purchase. And since this is Sale-a-bration you can also choose a FREE sale-a-braion stampset. Bring a friend an receive a FREE gift.

YIPPY! Don't you just love FREE. I do. If you can't tell I am even making myself giddy just thinking about this.

So are you wondering what to buy for $50 may I suggest....
an album
Sheet protectors
Adhesive (SNAIL, glue dots, glue pen, sticky strips)
Cardstock
just to name a few.

To attend just give me a call or e-mail me. (Let me know which day you would like to attend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment