Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Simply Scrapbook Class ~ April 20th

These are the pages I have come up with for our April Simply Scrapbook Class. The class will be on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 6:30pm here at my house. All are welcome please RSVP by April 10th so that I can be sure to have enough products ready. Don't forget to bring your own adhesive...you will need: tape runner, glue dots and sticky strips. Contact me if you would like to order any of these products prior to the class. The cost for the class is $20.00. You can pay the night of. You will notice I have decided to mix things up a little bit this time. I have created 2- single page layouts and 3- double page layouts. I am way super excited about all of these pages and yep....I think I even have pictures waiting to be place on them.



To attend please e-mail me by April 10, 2011. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment