Sunday, July 17, 2011

My New friends...

I thought I would introduce you to a few of my friends that I met at convention. I went by myself not sure of anyone that was going and left with friends. This is Jessica. She was also by herself. We met before the kickoff party and hung out the rest of convention.



This is Pauline. I met Pauline last year and was excited to run into her again.





These ladies are the BOMB! You gals were so helpful. This is Boni, Lisa, Jan , Becky, Me and Sheila. (I know I should not wear ponytails in pictures. I look bald. YIKES!) These gals have been doing Stampin' Up for years. Lisa was able to walk for her 20 year march this year. Yea, I think the company is only 22 years old. That is amazing. Way to go Lisa! Becky was in the top 100 demonstrators. Great job Becky! Thanks girls for adopting me in and giving me so many great ideas. You are amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment