Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mojo Monday 234 meets Summer Smooches

 Here is my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch.
Is this paper not just to die for.  It just screams summer.  It is the new Summer Smooches DSP 125409.  This paper will be in the new catalog that will come out on June 1st.  The cute little Summer Smooches Designer Fabric Brads 125589 are only available during April.  Daffodil Delight Ribbon Seam Binding 125583 is also a new product that will be in the new catalog.  You can order any of the Summer Smooches Products during the month of April.  I also used the stamp set Word Play 120308.

Don't forget to sign up for my Spring Stamp Camp.  It is going to be a lot of fun.  At a request I will be offering this class at 10am on Friday May 4th in addition to Thursday, April 19th and Thursday, April 26th both of these class will be held at 7pm.  You can RSVP via my website or by e-mailing me.  You will need to let me know which kit you would like and the day you will be attending.  So grab your girlfriends, sisters, moms and daughters and let's get stampin'. 

Sale-a-bration ends in three days.  Order by midnight March 31st to take advantage of the sale-a-bration offer.  With every $50 purchase earn a free Stampin' up Sale-a-bration product.

No comments:

Post a Comment