Monday, February 11, 2013

Mojo Monday 280 Sycamore Street Amazing Family

 Here is my take on this weeks mojo Monday challenge.  I LOVE the Sycamore Street DSP 127540 and Sycamore Street Ribbon & button pack 130812.   You can earn them for free now during SALE-A-Bration.  I also used the Amazing Family stamp set c 129192 w 129189 it is from the spring catalog. The chalkboard look is so in and easy to do.  Just stamp your image in whisper white craft ink or versa mark and emboss with white embossing powder.  Then take a sponge and rub  a little white in all over to look like eraser marks.  You can also draw borders with a white pencil and that looks super cute as well.

Thanks for looking!

Just a reminder hostess group meets this Wednesday at 9:30 am.  If you are from the Blackfoot area and would like to try out my hostess group just contact me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment