Friday, March 8, 2013

Hurry before it is gone....

1.
Here is a page I created of my kids.  I used the SAB paper Sycamore Street 127540 and the Sycamore Street Buttons from the button and ribbon Pack 130812.  Hurry and get them now before Sale-a-Bration is over.  You can earn one item FREE form every $50 you purchase.  This is no limit to how many you earn.  Visit my website for more info on Sale-a-bration and to place your order.  But hurry it ends March 22nd.

2. Want to join the party!  See about being a part of Stampin' Up!  Join before March 22 and get 25% more product for FREE!  Also enjoy the perks of being a demonstrator like 20% off all the time.  See my Website for more info.

3.  Here is a cute little tag that I made for my son Creed's friend.  It matched the bag perfectly I thought.
4.  See this cute little tag that I dressed up for my Visiting Teaching Ladies last month.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute with all of Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous ribbon.
5.  Hostess group meets this Wednesday at 9:30 am.  If you would like to attend you are more than welcome just contact me so that I can have product available for you.  I will also be starting a new hostess group in April.  All about Scrapbooking.  We will be making a Fun, Adorable scrapbook page each month.  Contact me to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment