Saturday, July 13, 2013

Medallion Notebook

This morning while I listed to a recording of the Stampin' Up Convention 2013 Webinar I made this cute little notebook to take notes in while at convention.

I somewhat CASEd this from the new catalog.  If you have not received one and don't have another demonstrator let me know and I will get you a catalog.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Daydream Medallions stamps set (w131976 c 126467).  It is so fun to layer.  I wish I would have bought it in wood though since I use it so much.  I also love the new in colors.  Here I used Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.  Check out the fun new Ruffle Stretch Trim in the new in colors also.  So fun!  LOVE IT!  If you would like to purchase a share of the new trim you get 5 yards.  One of each of the 5 new in colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding & Strawberry Slush it is only $5.25 per share.  That does not include shipping.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment