Friday, September 20, 2013

Sept Paper Pumpkin & Halloween Glam Pails

Look what came in the mail yesterday...
I know what you are thinking...why so many?  Well I have a booth at the Fall into the Holidays craft fair in Pocatello at the fair grounds on October 4th and 5th.  So I decided to take a leap and order a few extra this month and see if people would like to purchase them to try out before they sign up.  I am so glad I did check out the cute card I made with this kit.

 So there are supplies to make 4 cards plus envelopes.  It has 2 clear mount stamps the Wahoo! and the YOU DID IT!  I think this design is so super cute I LOVE it!


So speaking of the craft fair.  I decided to make up these cute little Halloween Glam Pails.  I think they turned out pretty cute.

 Here is the close up and sorry it is sideways.  I had my program in landscape for all the other pictures.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come see my booth on Friday Oct 4th and Sat Oct 5th at the Pocatello Fair Grounds.  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment