Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Everyday WOWS!

I was supper excited about the Everyday Occasions card kit.  This kit is so fun and the cards are super cute.  I put one together yesterday.  These are perfect for everyone from beginner stamper to advanced. You can really do a lot with this set and it is perfect as is.  The embellishments are awesome.  LOVE them!

So here are my 20 cards that I made with my kit.
One of the accents pages is all glimmer paper cut outs.  YIPPY!

Oh and you also get 7 stamps and 2 ink spots you can continue to use long after your cards are made.  There are even embellishments left over that you can make more cards with.  :)

The cost of the kit is only $29.95 and can be ordered via my website.

Also check out the weekly deals from Stampin' Up!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment