Saturday, July 24, 2010

Convention Highlights

Is this not SO cute. I think I spent hours in the sweet shop just trying to take everything in. There were several display shelves where there were different color combos made up into sweets. Yes, we all just wanted to eat them...but they were made of paper, ribbon, buttons, etc. and we couldn't touch. It was like taking my kids to a candy store and telling them not to touch. I can totally relate to them. Oh how I wanted it all.
Cake anyone?








Halloween cand display. Candy pouches, ribbon rolls, boxes, bags, candy sticks. I know I am going to show more of them later...but since I have not hardly slept in three days and I drove home by myself after convention ended I am a little beat. So stay tuned for more images from Convention 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment