Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm at CONVENTION WAHOO!!!

I am having so much fun here at convention in Salt Lake City. I have met so many new people from all over the United States and Canada. Have been inspired by all the display boards. They had an area were you can go and see all the Stampin' Up colors made into a sweet shop where every thing was made from our very own products. So stinking cute. And you wont believe it I left my cord to down load my pictures at home. :( But thank goodness for good hubbies. He will be coming down Thursday night and bringing it to me so as soon as he gets here, and after I hug and kiss him and the kidos, I will upload some pics.

I still have room in the hostess group please contact me if you would like to join.

Also sorry about all the constant changing. I will be holding the Simply Scrapbook Class on the third Wednesday of each month. I hope this will work out for each of you. Our next class will be on Wednesday, August 18th at 6:30pm. I hope to see you there. I will post the pages next week sometime.

Loving all the new products you have been seeing? Want to get together with some of your friends so you can try some of them out? Call me or send me an e-mail and we can book a date to host a workshop. You can even earn some of these new products for free. There are also all new hostess sets and I am so loving them this year.

1 comment: