Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keeping Busy & Christmas Stamp Camp

Hello everyone,
I have been keeping busy.  Recently my mom came up for a visit while she was here we made up some cards and tags.  One thing that I have been challenging myself with is to see how many cute cards I can make with some of my retired Designer Series Paper.  I is a lot of fun.  I search the internet and find some cute cards and get to work.  It is a fun little project to do.  These are some of the cards we came up with.
 Plus some cute tags with current products.  We copied the cute cookie tags from Becky Roberts.


Out of the whole group I think we only ended up with one masculine card.  We need to work on that a little.  :)

Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas Stamp Camp on Thursday, November 15th at 6:00pm at Mountain View Middle School Library.  We will be making 6 cards and 3 - 3D items.  It is going to be lots of fun with ideas, door prizes, and yummy treats.  The cost is $25.  Contact me today to save your seat.  Here is a little sneak peak for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment