Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mojo Monday 263

 Here is my take on this weeks mojo Monday as I am feeling in the Holiday mood here. 
Love how elegant the very vanilla and lucky limeade look together.  I used the DSP from the Festival of Prints 126904.  This is a fun little pack with lots of patterns to choose from.  These are great patters even for non Christmas cards.  I also used the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle 129950 clear or 129949 wood.  Order this bundle before October 31 and get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack use these codes: 132232 wood bundle or 132263 clear bundle.

Above is the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack.   Below is one of my favorite greeting stamp sets to use.  It has everything and they fit so nicely on little tags or frames.  Petite pairs 122497.
I also used the littlest frame from the Framlits Label collection 125598 to stamp my greeting.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this card! I also like that you made a matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete