Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tootsie Pop Brooms

Our hostess group orders came yesterday.  Sorry I have not delivered all of them yet.  I had just picked up my kids from school and was taking them to piano lessons and then going to deliver orders when I was rear ended.  I am a little sore from whip lash but doing fine.  My kids are just fine.  We are so thankful that no one was hurt.  My husband reminded me this is why we drive a big suburban.  :)  Anyways.  Here is the cute little gift that my hostess gals got this month.  Thanks for being a part of our group ladies.  You are all amazing!
Are these not just so stinkin' cute?  Yes London that is a good thing.  :)  I used the Bootiful Occasions stamp set.  Love it!  My wonderful mother helped me make them while she was here visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment