Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day Milk Carton & Convention Make & Takes

Okay so maybe I am a little stuck on the back to school. Yea...you see how my life is with 5 littles. I just love this little milk carton. I used the First Day set out of the mini. It is only available until the end of this month. I think it turned out stinkin' cute. Don't you? My sweet little VT received these today at our visit. I also started cleaning out my scrap room. It can get a little out of hand from time to time. I have been clearing out and have some of my retired sets, wheels, pads plus refill and DSP on sale at the Bazaar here in Blackfoot so go and check them out. I will also be getting my cardstock ready to clear out within the next week or so . So keep looking. I am thinking of having a Retired SALE here at my house. While I was cleaning out I came across the make and takes from convention. They were all so cute and fun. So I thought I would share them with you. They use the Just Believe set, So many thanks, Paisley Prints and Paisley Party Wheel (the Paisley ones are from the holiday mini.














I got my holiday mini yesterday. If you have not received one let me know. I have some on hand I can give you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment