Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Mojo Monday 152 and an OWL tin

Aren't these "CUTE" sooooo LOVING them. I used some sneak peaks from the NEW Holiday mini. A Cute Christmas (Wood 120825 clear 121133), Candy Cane Christmas DSP (20809), Candy Cane BIG Designer Buttons (121718), loving these. They are so BIG. Oh and yes let's not forget the Extra-Large Decorative Lable Punch (120907). It just makes me happy typing in all these new things and this is only a small portion of what the Holiday Mini holds. It goes live on Sept 1st so be ready. If you have not received your copy please contact me. I know and I just couldn't help myself. I so LOVE this little owl(118074). He just screams my name. And let's not forget the Play Date DSP (117168). They just make this little tin adorable. The tin is roughly the size of an altoid tin and inside it holds 5 mini note cards. SO cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment