Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Simply Adorn

Is this not so stinkn' cute. I just love it. I saw one similar to this at convention and had to CASE it. So loving it! I used the Play Date DSP and the Funky Four stamp set. Yea, not one I would usually pick but the flower so matches the ones on the paper and... I so love the paper. Super fun. Also I just wanted to remind each of you that this month there is a sweet deal for hostesses....MORE FREE STUFF! Yep, you read it right. For parties at $350 or more in Stampin' Up products you get an extra $25 in hostess bucks. That means $65 in hostess bucks and a free level 1 or level 2 hostess exclusive stamp set. YIPPY! You can even do an online party. Contact me today and I will send you a link to your own hostess area. Then all your friends have to do is go online and order.

No comments:

Post a Comment