Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mojo Monday 152 something retired something new




I know I just had to pull out this retired DSP (Parisian Breeze 113993), and buttons (Corduroy Baja Breeze) and ribbon(Baja Breeze Striped 111375). I just love them and still had some left. The picture doesn't do it justice but I used the Smooch Pearlized Accent Illuminate Top Coat (121084). It just add such a beautiful sparkle to the flower. The flower is from the Greenhouse Garden set (113824). Love this set. I also pulled out the spritzer tool (107066) if yours is collecting dust, pull it out and use it. I just love what it adds. I know you see the sneak peek. The Extra-Large Decorative Label Punch (120907) it is in the Holiday Mini. If you have not yet received a Holiday Mini contact me and I will get you one. The holiday mini is good Sept 1-Jan 3 and is full of so many fun things. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment