Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blue Ribbon Birthday

Such a happy day!  When I woke up this morning I had an e-mail from the gals over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I was one of the Artist Picks for their color challenge!  Check out my cool badge I received on the right.  :)  So made my day!  Thanks ladies you are amazing!

Scrapbook Page #23
My oldest daughter just turned 12 the end of March.  It is so bitter sweet to see my kids grow up.  I love to watch them learn and grow, but hate sometimes to see them become so independent.  Just the realization that our time with her at home is getting shorter makes me sad.  Kinsley is such a sweet fun daughter.

For todays page I used:
Melon Mambo Embossing Powder 123223
Color Spritzer Tool 107066
Basic Gray/Basic Black 1 1/4" Two-Toned Ribbon 129295

Thank for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment