Monday, April 22, 2013

Tea Time Mojo Monday 290

I had such an amazing time at Stampin' Up! Regionals in Utah Saturday.  It was held at the home office.  First time they have ever held one at the home office and SO FUN!  I have learned tons of new techniques, ideas and well other things that I can not share with you at this time.  I know.  Just one of the perks of being a demonstrator.  Which if you are thinking of joining Stampin' Up! now is the time.  You can receive an extra $30 in FREE products.  That means that you get $155 worth of product for only $99.  Yippy!  
So excited to for today's mojo monday.  So clean and simple.  

 I added some dazzling diamonds glitter to little bee to make him sparkle.
 And well I couldn't stop there.  I had to take today's mojo Monday sketch and well make it my 22nd page for this month.

Scrapbook page #22
 If you have been following my blog you know that I have given myself the challenge to create 30 pages in 30 days.  That is one scrapbook page a day for the month of April.  Any well I am over 2/3rds of the way there.  :)







Looking for a little creativity brought right to your door each month.  Check out paper pumpkin today.  New, fun projects every month!


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment