Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HSS #158 Sneak Peek & So Sweet Page

This is the sketch for this week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  
 I flipped it a little for my card and can you see the SNEAK PEEK?  I know squeal.  Love it!  This little  label comes in a set with 6 others and it has a matching punch!  YIPPY!  I also used two of the new in-colors Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe.  YUMMY!  These will be available to purchase on May 31, 2013.  

This technique of tiling in the background was shown at Regionals.  It is done with the simply scored diagonal plate.  Once you have your score lines you sponge away from the groove to give the elusion of tile.  So FUN!
 Scrapbook page #24
I know this is retired.  It is an oldie but a goodie.  The Sweet Shop.  I saw this page over at All I Create and just had to recreate it for a Valentine page of my kiddos.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card, so simple and sweet! Great page too, I miss that set! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Card!!! Love the soft color combo!!! Love the technque used- very pretty!!! Love the accents!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love all the details and sneak peeks you have included. I was at the Regional and was wowed by Wendy's demo. You have created an awesome tiled background! I am so glad you added your card to our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, and the SNEEK PEEK! Yes! The tile technique is fabulous, and the colors you used are so fresh. And thanks for posting your layout! I am a scrapper at heart, and love to see pages :) Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cool tile background and your take on the layout!! I also like that you used some of our fun new colors and stamps. Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the scoring on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Great scoring. Really makes the card. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete