Friday, April 12, 2013

NEW! NEW! NEW!

Don't we just love the sound of that?  Who doesn't love something new?  Today I am going to share with you my new scrapbook page in my 30 day challenge, some new stamps and new cases for the wood mounted stamp sets.  So excited about this!

So first off my friend, Sasha, and I had both bought this Simply Scrapin' Kit, Country Club off the clearance rack awhile back.  Our intent was to come up with a bunch of amazing pages with it.  Well yesterday that is exactly what we did.  So over the next few days I will be showing you some of the pages that we created.

Scrapbook Page #12


This was a lot of fun to create only using what came in our kit along with some white paper.  These kits really go a long way.  I will be offering a class on Simply Scrapin' Kits in the near future.  So check back often.  

Next up is our new Photopolymer Stamp set Bombs Away.  Yea I think this is such an appropriate title for this set.  There is just no other way to describe it.  :}

Third new and one I am super excited about.  I know call me crazy I just love order and organization.  Stampin' Up will be changing the wood mounted stamp cases to match that of the clear mounted stamp set.  YIPPY!  
What you need to know:
*available May 31st (when the new catalog starts)
*Empty cases will be available to transfer your old sets into (YES PLEASE)
*A template will be available to make a new label when transfer old sets.
*Full size set of 4 for $6.95
*Half size set of 4 $4.95

Now to get you super excited check out this video that Stampin' Up! has created for you.  :)


Don't forget to check out the post regarding Stampin' Up!'s color refresh.  As you will see there are a several colors being discontinued and several incolors that will be returning in addition to one new color.  As of right now all discontinuing colors are on a first come first serve basis.  Not Quite Navy 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock is Discontinued.  There is no more.  Hurry and get the colors you want while they still last.  

I will be hold a workshop on Thursday, April 25th at 7:00pm.  If you would like to attend please RSVP.  We will be making a scrapbook page.  The cost for the page is FREE with a purchase or $5.00 without.  


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment