Monday, April 29, 2013

Storytime

I so love this Storytime DSP.  It is on the retired list and will be gone forever soon so get it while you can.  So today I decided to make up some projects using the Storytime paper.  I do a school days album for each of my kids with just their school photos and info of that year.  Here are a couple that I did for my kids for this year.  I made 5 of them today even though my youngest is not school age yet I figured I would start him one.

With teacher appreciation next week I also made up these cute nugget tins.  I haven't bought the nuggets yet so it is not completely finished.  But I do have all the strips cut and ready to go.  :)
I do have a few full sheets left of DSP from the Storytime that is so stinkin' cute that I am going to get some 12x12 frames and hang it up in the toy room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment