Saturday, April 6, 2013

Snow Fun Page and Birthday Dress

Scrapbook Page #6
Sorry this post is so late in the day.  We had three soccer games today.  It has been pretty crazy sitting out in the freezing cold wind cheering our little soccer stars on.

Here is the layout that I found on Pinterest to base todays page on.
 I am not a designer by any stretch of the imagination so it is easier for me to find a sketch and then create from there.  I am so thankful for all those talented ladies out there that are designers and come up with all these great sketches.  Today's is from page drafts.
 Here is my page.  I used up some retired Nursery Suite Specialty DSP.  I also punches out the little snowflakes from silver glimmer paper.  Love that stuff.  All the cute bling without the mess.
I also wanted to show you this sweet little tag I made for my daughter's friend whose party she went to yesterday.  Happy Birthday Hannah!  I have been dying to get this little Dress Up Framelits Dies 130101 and am so glad I did now it is so fun.  I will be using this on more projects in the near future for sure.  I used the 5/8" flower trim 126869 for the flower on the belt.  So pretty.  See the picture below.  It comes in very vanilla and you can color it whatever color you wish with your ink pads and a sponge dauber.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment