Monday, April 8, 2013

Joy page 8

So as I was casing my page this morning from All I Create I realized I am almost out of pictures...YIKES!  So here I am trying to complete my layout checking out today's mojo monday sketch and trying to upload pictures all at once.  A friend once told me that women can do a lot of things at once they just don't do any of them well.  Men on the other hand can only do one thing at a time, but he does it good.  :(  WHAT?  Okay yes I somewhat agree with that.  I was not getting all three things done this morning very well so I decided to at least post my CASED page and then work on one of the others.  I hope to get my Mojo Monday posted today...but we shall see.
Scrapbook Page #8
Here it is.  I used:
Word Play w 120308 c 120651
Be of Good Cheer DSP 126896
Holiday Collection Framelits Dies 127814
Labels Collection Framelits 125598

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment