Monday, April 8, 2013

Mojo Monday & Colour Q Spring


 Such pretty spring color combo.  I LOVE LOVE it!  That is why I was trying so hard to make sure I got this card done today.  This is my first time playing along with Colour Q but as I understand there will be another color challenge starting tomorrow.  Also I have to give I big shout out to my friend Sasha.  She told me this stamp set is awesome and that I just had to buy it.  She has it also and loves it.  Oh my heck.  I LOVE it!  Such a fun set.
So here is my card:
What I used:
Daydream Medallions w 126465 c 126467
Petite Pairs w 122495 c 122497
 Tea for Two DSP 129311
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride Cardstock
Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride Ink
Floral Frames Framelits Dies 127012
Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon 122976
Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon 119254

Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete